This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     lunaya
    Participant

Hi there

I want to make a page for registration similar to this one : http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/register/

But I don’t know how to do that.

I’m sorry – the register page that I have is just blank. Is there some shortcode I can use to plug in these features? Even just the form would be OK without the Facebook registration.

thanks
    Lunaya

sharmstr

You need to have buddypress activated. You need to have registration turned on. You also need to configure buddypress pages: wp admin > setttings > buddypress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lunaya
    Participant

Oh OK, buddy press is activated….. I don’t know how to “turn on” registration – how do I do that?

Configuring the buddypress settings now.

The registration page I have goes to the KLEO template registration page. But it looks like I have one of my own in the pages but it’s totally blank. What code should I put on that page so that it works?

thanks

lunaya
    Participant

Here is my registration page : http://gaiacraft.goldenstupa.org/register/

sharmstr

you can turn on registration by going to wp admin > settings > general > anyone can register.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lunaya
    Participant

OK I did that but it still doesnt’ change the fact that my registration page is blank.

What should I put on the registration page to make the registration form show up?

Thanks

sharmstr

Nothing. Just create the page and assign it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     lunaya
    Participant

I see the image you’re showing me but I don’t see where those settings are for me to assign the “register” page to that function.

It’s not there when I go to settings > buddypress … or settings > general

Where do I get to that part?

lunaya
    Participant

Oh I found it under the Pages tab !! Yay thank you 🙂

sharmstr

🙂

zafari
    Participant

I followed this procedure – created two blank pages called Register and Activate and assigned them under Settings>Buddypress>Pages. However, when I click View for either of the pages, it just takes me to the Home page. What am I missing?

sharmstr

You’re logged in. You cant see them unless you are logged out.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?