This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by adam.

• Author

Tagged: 

adam
    Participant

Hello – I have one last plugin to update and that is PMPro 1.7.10 to the latest version 1.7.14.2. When I try to update, the site breaks. I’ve tried updating both in wp-admin and also deleting the plugin via ftp uploading the latest version. It breaks in both cases. Even if I try to deactivate the plugin via wp-admin the site breaks. Could it be because of the functions I have related to PMPro in my functions.php file? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Kamal

Hello Adam,
    Your site should not break if you upgrade your PMPro plugin.Did you change anything in functions.php for PMPRo plugin. If you did change, please try to undo the changes in the functions.php file. and delete plugin from your deshboard and then reinstall the plugin via FTP. Clear cache and cookies and other site data from the browser and test again. I hope this will fixed your problem. You can also give me some screenshots of site-broken errors or you can also give a link to your site to see the problem. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     adam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Hi Adam,
    This code can cause problem if your paid membership pro plugin is not installed. You can remove this code first then, remove PMPro. then you can reinstall the PMPro plugin via ftp and then paste this code again to the functions.php. I hope you are using functions.php of KLEO Child theme. Please let me know if this fixes your problem. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, the site will break because of the functions in the child theme if the plugin is not active.

As a solution you should try and remove then until you activate the plugin and put them afterwards.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

adam
    Participant

yes, that worked. thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Site break updating PMPro 1.7.10 to 1.7.14.2’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?