This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

I have 3 sites using the kleo theme, 2 are loading very slowly and 1 not at all. Ive been emailing my hosting company (I have vps hosting) for about a week about this, first it was a ddos attack and now they blame the site coding and say “I have loaded both websites, and then checked the number of connections that this made to the server. It showed around 198 connections open. This would be something with the way that the site is designed. To best investigate this issue, it would be best for the developer of the site to review the coding and look for ways that it can be optimized.” Is this accurate and if so what can I do about the coding? I dont code, thats why I bought a theme.

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials of the sites using the theme so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cybercreative
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, that error at the screenshot is a server issue, did you contact your hosting provider? Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?