This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     vurlux
    Participant

Hello,

I am unable to figure out how to change the colors for buttons or even the pink notification symbol when someone gets a notification. By default everything is pink, like when it says, “post update” its pink? How can we fix this? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello and a happy new year.
    That color is the Accent color from WP admin – Appearance – Customize – Styling – Main section styling
    See also the attached image

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Also let me know what plugins are you using for the added button to the activity to take a look and make them look nice in a next update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

vurlux
    Participant

Thank you very much! Happy New Year to you as well!

And I cannot express my gratitude enough that you would take in consideration of improving some of the plugins I use. Thank you so much!

1. BP Checkins

2. BP Reshare

3. BP Activity Plus

4. BP Activity Privacy

5. BP Follow

6. BP Username Changer

7. CAC Featured Content

8. Ageeable

9. BP Moderation

10. My most favorite but unfortunately does not look good on the activity feed as you probably had seen,
    “BuddyVerified”. If you decide to not include these in you next update please at least include this one, because this plugin is a very crucial part of any social media site. It helps the users know that a certain account of a “very important/well known” person is the legit account and not a spam, fake, or fan account. It plays a major part.

As you can tell in the pictures it looks really well in the persons profile but looks trashy everywhere else, like the activity page, including the members page. I think on the activity page the check mark should be a small check almost inside the image but outside of it at the same time, next to it almost. The members page should be the same as the activity page but under their name about the “font size” of what says, “active (what ever time) ago” it would say like, “verified user” like it does on the users profile page. With this plugin (the plugin author made possible) the Admin can display whatever they want, instead of it saying “verified user” the Admin can type whatever the want and it will say so. So because of that I think it also needs to be displayed under the persons name in the members page.

Sorry, I know you didn’t ask for my opinion.

Thank you again,

-Dalton McGhee

Attachments:
     vurlux
    Participant

Oh and also,

Is there a way where people can sign-up/sign-in using Twitter and/or Instagram? I have Facebook activated already but most people now a days don’t use Facebook it’s mainly Twitter and Instagram.

Thanks,
    Dalton McGhee

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, related to the login you should try a plugin like Social Login that adds more login options.

Will check the BuddyVerified 🙂

---

vurlux
    Participant

Thank you very much! 🙂

Andrei

We tried to integrate BuddyVerified plugin but it’s not compatible with the latests BuddyPress versions, user settings doesn’t get saved anymore, we’ll keep an eye on the plugin and if in the future it will get updated we’ll integrate it as well.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?