This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello, My site cookkoo.com it’s down after activated Buddypress. and Dreamhost support team report as below:

[error] 7741#0: *713 connect() to unix:/home/psxxx/.php.sock failed (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) while connecting to upstream, client: 208.113.157.72, server: http://www.cookkoo.com, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/home/psxxx/.php.sock:”, host: “www.cookkoo.com”, referrer: “http://www.cookkoo.com/”

Please help

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, the plugin Use Google Libraries was creatinga conflict, issue fixed. Please check out your plugins, some are slowing down your site

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sermsak
    Participant

Hello, Laura. the issue was not fixed. When i activate Buddpress, site DOWN again.

Now, i already delete Use Google Libraries. You can delete every plugins, which it make the problem.You can change Theme as you need for your testing. I need only site is UP.

I need only core system of your Theme request. Please help
    Thank you

Laura

Hello, please check out my sreenshot, site is up, try cleaning your browser cache with ctrl+f5

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?