This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by nilje.

• Author
     nilje
    Participant

Hi,

I got a notification about a new update of kleo, so I did update. Now I can’t access my site any more, just FTP is ok.
    Did it manually too now, by replacing the kleo folder and the plugins I’m using.

Is the new update causing problems by others too or I am the only one? what can I do?

Thanks

tess
    Participant

Yes, I’m having massive issues after I tried the update too. My Visual Composer is just gone. The Plug In is still there, but you cannot see the Editor anymore when you’re in a page/post.

Not only that, but there’s no info on my pages anymore. It’s completely messed up my site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, @nilje I will be logging on your site to check what is wrong.

Will be right back with some updates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

@nilje it seems that you have copied some functions to the child theme and it gives an error. THis shouldn’t be related to the update:

Cannot redeclare kleo_menu_notifications() (previously declared in /home/admin/web/serienspoilertalk.de/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php:24

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

I see you wanted to override that function so I added a check in the theme files so you don’ get that error. I will add it also in the next theme version so you are fine and won’t receive this error on future updates.

Cheers

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@tess please make sure you have activated the plugin. There shouldn’t be problems with the update and visual composer

Cheers

---

nilje
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?