This topic has 40 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     jzager
    Participant

I just purchased Kleo. When I installed the them and viewed it on a mobile device and ipad the site was not responsive. There are three columns tightly fit side by side. check it out explore365.org, i used Chrome and Safari.

I noticed in the full download file you provide an older version of Kleo. I removed 4.0 and installed that instead and the site was mobile/ipad responsive.

Note) You are also having this problem on the theme demos

If you browse on desktop and collapse the window down to iphone size it works.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, just tested explore365.org using an iPhone and I see the columns nicely arranged one under another

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

abidjan-loves
    Participant

I have the same issue , i just finish the update of my site http://www.ourashop.net to v4.0 and after that it Broke the design ?? can please helps me

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, can you please provide more details like what phone and what browser are you using?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

or details more on what section is not responsive.. or a printscreen

---

abidjan-loves
    Participant

I using iPad to test , safari browser.

abidjan-loves
    Participant

All section i get 4 columns …

Abe
    Keymaster

what iPad, what sections, what page?

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I am asking details because on iPad your site looks OK. See attach

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jzager
    Participant

Screenshot from my Iphone 5s. This is the same experience I have on your demo site. I tested on Iphone 5s and Ipad Air2 both chrome and safari.

Attachments:
     abidjan-loves
    Participant

I use iPad mini2

sachaf
    Participant

the same here : menu on left column, content in the center column and footer in the right column.
    Safari + Mac Os X
    I just downgraded to 3.1x ans it’s like before.

jzager
    Participant

Here is a screenshot of your site from my iphone. seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/ (scroll all the way to the top)

Note the menu barely visible on the left.
    Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Do me a favor since I can’t reproduce it, can you update these 2 files in your theme kleo/assets/css and see if it fixes it?

---

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Can you confirm our demo looks good now? If that is the case the I will release a quick minor theme update 4.0.1 including the fix

---

avaloncakes
    Participant

Having same issue with ipads and iphones…. looking forward to the update thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

Someone tested my suggestions or our demo?

---

avaloncakes
    Participant

your demo page seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/ looks right now on mobile iphone

Abe
    Keymaster

Update 4.0.1 has been released and it should be available shortly for download. Thanks for your help to debug this

All the best and sorry for any inconveniences.

---

jmead
    Participant

Same issue after upgrading the theme

Attachments:
     abidjan-loves
    Participant

Ok thank you

jzager
    Participant

I just tested on my iphone. Looks like it is fixed. See attached image.

Thanks for the quick support. I will download the update later tonight and confirm issue is resolved.

Attachments:
     jmead
    Participant

All sorted after css update

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it works

Thanks

---

tmh23
    Participant

I have the same problem and I have Kleo 4.0.1 theme installed. I am using a child theme as well.
    Please help.

You can view site here: http://www.parttimegolf.com

Abe
    Keymaster

@hamiltontroy007 please try to clear browser cache and wp cache if you use a plugin for caching and try again. The issue no longer exists and other users confirmed it is fixed in 4.0.1.

Thanks

---

tmh23
    Participant

I have cleared all the cache and deactivated the cache plugin and I still have the issue with page items not showing on mobile. Please help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, can you make a print screen? Maybe you have other issue than the one in this topic. what browser and phone are you using?

---

tmh23
    Participant

It also does it on a desktop browser when you shrink the browser window down. I will attach screenshots.
    You can see that the elements just disappear when the browser window is small. With ver 3.7 the elements would view either before or after the text blocks.

This is happening on mobile (iphone6, safari) and all desktop browsers as well.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

I see it is just the first section and it happens because your menu is long and it goes under the logo when you resize and the header gets taller and covers the first section.

ALl the other sections look good to me

---

tmh23
    Participant

So what is the fix. Do you see that the images don’t appear??

Troy

tmh23
    Participant

There are entire sections of rows on the home page that are not displaying on mobile or when the browser is scaled down.
    This is because of the menu??

tmh23
    Participant

My top menu only has 4 links in it.
    Do you see that in the 2nd and 3rd sections the slideshows are not showing up. They just disappear. Then on the 4th section the box with input stays to the right and just gets really skinny and doesn’t display under the test of the section. Please help resolve this.

tmh23
    Participant

I deleted the image carosuel in the 2nd section and remade it. Now instead of it dissapearing it is scalled down tiny and stays on the right side for mobile and small browsers.

tmh23
    Participant

Screenshot of what is happening now.

Attachments:
     tmh23
    Participant

If I make the carousel auto play and hide the pagination and next/prev buttons then it disappears totally again.

tmh23
    Participant

Here is what the 4th section does. Why does nothing on the home page format correctly???

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Checking now. I see you use Chrome and it happens also on browser resize

---

Abe
    Keymaster

please update the Visual composer plugin to 4.10 version and should fix the problem

---

tmh23
    Participant

YES! That fixed the problem. It wasn’t clear that there were updates for this and the K Elements plugins. I will have to look closer in the future and keep and eye on these updates.

Thank you for your help and great support always!!

Troy

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?