This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     fabienne
    Participant

Hi, we’re using Kleo and Geodirectory on visitagnes1770.com.au

I’ve got site search enabled for the primary menu but it doesn’t show up. I have got the right settings in header options. 

Are you able to help me debug this issue please?

TourismTribe.com

Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivating other plugins and testing again? It could be a plugin conflict

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

fabienne
    Participant

I have – no conflict.
    Am I missing some configuration option? I enabled ajax serarch in the header of theme options. Should there be anything else?

TourismTribe.com

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

In contact page the search its displayed

Most sure there it’s turned off from page level on page that it’s assigned to home, so go to wp-admin -> pages -> edit the page assigned as homepage and uncheck the “Hide Search”

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?