This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     MM202
    Participant

Can the site wide notifications option be set so it can be used by all users, not just those at admin level, and can it also display more than one active notification at a time in the widget? Thanks!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wrkazi
    Participant

I guess there is a plugin for this feature…buddypress plugin

Radu

Hi,

Follow this link please : https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-send-a-site-wide-notice-or-a-site-wide-private-message-in-buddypress/

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     MM202
    Participant

Thanks! I was already using it, it just has limitations(only send by admin lever users, only one active at a time), so I was wondering if you had tips on something I may have been missing. I replaced with another wall type notification plugin. Thanks for looking into though!

Radu

You’re welcome,

Personally i haven’t used this kind of functionality and i don’t know what tip to offer you

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?