This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Loyal_Customer.

• Author
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

There is something wrong with the size dimensions of things on put on pages. Whenever I insert a pre-existing shortcode or embed anything (an image, game, etc.) into a page, the bottom or top part of it gets cut off and hidden into the background. Please see the two attached images.

#1. is an image of how it currently looks.

#2. is an image of how it is supposed to look.

How can I make the missing portions show up properly so that it can appear in-full as a square box, and not as a rectangle with the bottom or top part missing?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, as your website is offline i cant check it out, please let me know once i can see an online view 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hi,

The following code is automatically attaching to my shortcodes posts and urls:

$html = ‘<div class=”flex-video widescreen vimeo”>’.$html.'</div>’;

It is causing videos to show in “widescreen” mode inside posts and it is also cutting off the bottom half of games embedded into the page. I do not want widescreen anything.

How do I stop it from applying to the games and shortcodes in my posts?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello,

When should I expect to hear back from someone?

Radu

Hi,

If your website is offline i cannot see your described behaviour, can you please provide me whole page content in a text file, i will test on my local install.

Cheers

Radu

Loyal_Customer
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Try to use like this : http://pastebin.com/mqQQTe5q

I’ve replaced fixed values from width and height with width:100% and height:100%.

Let me know

Cheers

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Okay, thanks. Where I should put this code?

Radu

Hi,

Sorry i’ve made a confusion, ignore that content from file.

Just i’ve tested and i cannot reproduce your problem, the content from iframe needs to be able to resize on small devices, and also i see that the iframe has fixed values style=”width:980px;height:1000px”.

PS : i’ve installed latest version of that plugin

Do you have made modifications to the theme ?

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hi,

No, I don’t have any modifications made on the theme. All the changes are in the Sweetdate-child file. I don’t understand why the “$html = ‘<div class=”flex-video widescreen vimeo”>’.$html.'</div>’;” is automatically attaching to the URLs that I paste in page posts. It shows up even on non-small devices, such as the computer. I am not typing the “flex-video widescreen vimeo” format into the URL. It just appears on its own and can be seen in the code on the “view source” page.

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

I temporarily deactivated the Sweetdate theme and activated one of WordPress’s default themes and the problem went away. The puzzle post looked fine and it was not cut off at the bottom anymore. When I reactivated Sweetdate, the post got chopped in half again. Can you please tell me which files in the Sweetdate.zip is responsible for the appearance of posts?

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Please disregard my last message. The issue has been resolved.

Thank you.

Andrei

So, everything works fine now or do you need any more help ?

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Yes, everything works fine now.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?