This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sieglufer.

• Author
     sieglufer
    Participant

Hi, just a small issue. I’ve noticed the 3 rounded slider buttons on the demo look much better than mine which are non-transparent, blacked and greyed when hovered. How can I make them pretty like the ones in the demo?

Thanks.

sieglufer
    Participant

I’ve also noticed that the Revolution Sliders I have created do not behave accordingly to the time frame I set in the options. The content appears, disappears then only background is shown for about 10 seconds until it auto switches to the next slide.
    How can I arrange this correctly? Thanks.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

we have included those images in the demo content. You have a readme.txt file to see where they should be copied.
    It is all in your slider settings. Import one of your demo sliders, also located in the main package downloaded from themeforest

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sieglufer
    Participant

I think I have missed an importing step. It is the “bullets.png” file that is missing, can I somehow just replace this only file to my customized Revolution Slider?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We included this in the readme.txt:
    “We also included the custom slider bullets and arrows in folder revslider_assets. If you want to use them you have to replace the default ones located in wp-content/plugins/revslider/rs-plugin/assets/”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sieglufer
    Participant

Thanks Queen, you rock 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Slider Buttons’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?