This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     agolden42
    Participant

My website is http://www.garggolden.com. I just updated to Kleo 4.1.6.1. After that there was a message for a Slider Revolution update, which I did too. Now my homepage slider isn’t showing up. It’s just blank. i disabled my caching plugin and deleted the cache. I also tried updating the homepage and deleting and re-adding the slider. None of that has worked. Any help is appreciated.

Laura

Hello, i see the slider correctly 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

agolden42
    Participant

I’ve noticed that it only works if the user clears their browser cache if they had been to the site before or, like you, have been to the site for the first time. Any suggestions on what to do for returning users? Is there a way to force them to clear my site from their browser cache?

sachaf
    Participant

It’s not working for me neither (the slider is blank and there is a a slider type error in firebug console) all is up to date in my plugins and theme. I cleared my browser cache…
    my website is http://www.instant-city.com

Laura

Hello please update The theme if you didnt already and let me know if there is still an issue

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

sachaf
    Participant

just updated and same problem on Chrome and Firefox…

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

agolden42
    Participant

It is hard to tell whether it’s working or not because I had cleared the browser cache on all my devices. I wouldn’t know if it’s still not working on someone’s device who had been to the site pre-update and is still having the issue. I can definitely say on any browser that has cleared the the cache or that is coming to the site for the first time, it works fine now.

sachaf
    Participant

I purged all cache directly from the dashboard of my host and it’s working now.

Radu

Great…

Using latst versions of WP + Kleo + plugins works

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?