This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     mtgame21
    Participant

Is it possible to have a Call to Action element appear on or overlay on top of a slider?

I have a row with 3 call to action elements across 3 columns.  Next I have a row with one column that included the slider.  They end up being stacked on top of each other.

Laura

Hello, you can add it to the slider at Revolution Slider > Edit and then create it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mtgame21
    Participant

Im still confused. When editing a rev slide, I see I can click on ADD LAYER, and that gives me some options like text, image, object…etc, but I dont see any k elements as an option

Laura

Hello, there are 2 ways to do it 🙂
    1- Creating the text at the slider, Call to Action elements its just text with some headings and sometimes a button
    2- Create the call to action at the page using the element, below the slider element. it should appear over it
    Let me know if you need more help with this 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mtgame21
    Participant

What I have done so far is to create a page, added two rows. The first row contain a Call to Action element and the second row contains a text box with the slider shortcode in it.

This sounds similar to what you were describing in #2 above. Would it overlay them if I had them both in the same row?

Laura

Hello, you should have them both in the same row, it should overlay 🙂
    Let me know if you want me to check it out

mtgame21
    Participant

ok, I got it to work now…thanks. Can close this one.

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?