This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     csloan
    Participant

I was trying to add a revolution slider to the top of a post and I knew that there was a drop down selector at the bottom of the editor for me to add one.  So I created one in Revolution Slider, for a post, but when I went to select it for the post it’s not listed in the drop down.  In fact none are listed except for the News Magazine demo one.  See attached screen shots

How do I add I “hero slider” to the top of a post?  Just one post.

I could just use a Visual Composer element to create a full width image at the top of the post I guess.  But I am still curious how to add a slider at the top of a post…and why only one is listed in the drop down when more have been created.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do not use that, use visual composer element Revolution Slider

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

csloan
    Participant

OK…thanks

Laura

Hope it works 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?