This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

I am using snax pluging and this pluging using own popup login. so i ask them how to disable snax popup and default use Kleo login popup. and they write me and send a code…

you can ask the Kleo’s support to prepare some code for you, since they’re more qualified to do this. Please give them the following information:

The following js code will override the default popup behavior, you just need to insert your own popup code:

snax.popup = function () { $(‘.snax-login-required’).click(function (e) { e.preventDefault(); //trigger your popup }); $(‘body’).on(‘snaxLoginRequired’, function(e, blocked) { //trigger your popup }); };

what should i do? Thanks

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

If I click login the KLEO login pop-up it’s displayed

Did you have solved meanwhile?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I see now, you can look in the plugin settings if had the possibility to add a custom class to that vote buttons for guest users, using this class kleo-show-login on every element in click the Kleo login pop-up will be shown.

You can ask the plugin author how you can add easily this class kleo-show-login on the button vote up or down instead of they pop up open class.

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Yes they have guest vote option under their pluging settin. I will send your answer and will wait their answer. Thanks your reply me very fast 🙂

clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

From what I saw now the pop-up it’s opening, so all good right?

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Actually i was talking about at the bottom of post page (add new embed section) but pluging author add new feature when they update so its solved this morning….

Thank you so much for everything…

Radu

Ok then

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?