This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

Hello,
    I enabled the snow effect in theme settings but I see nothing.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, please update K-elements plugin to version 2.3
    See the documentation on plugin updates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

briceemry
    Participant

The plugin is already updated.

Abe
    Keymaster

All it needs is the theme and the plugin K-elements to 2.3 versions. Try to disable other plugins that might interfere.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

o0magnum0o
    Participant

I am also having issues with this slider on my site: christiansconnect.com.au

The slider is only partially showing and there’s no snow.

Abe
    Keymaster

@o0magnum0o as I said, please update the theme and the plugin K-elements to latest 2.3 version. After that just import the Christmas page from Appearance – KLEO Demo data

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?