This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Sabaresh
    Participant

I have the latest version of Kelo and i have installed social articles , when i login as a admin i can see the option in profile page . But when subscribers login they are not able to see this . WHen the user logout they are able to see the link . Whats the issue here ??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     giannisff
    Participant

Make sure that your WordPress settings are OK.
    -General ——>New User Default Role
    -Discussion Settings

Sabaresh
    Participant

Thank you @giannisff it worked. I changed the new user default role to author and it worked.

Sabaresh
    Participant

I have a new problem now, ever since i have changed the default role of the user to author, whenever they login they get to see the Admin toolbar on top . When i revert their role to subscriber the admin toolbar vanishes but they can no longer publish articles from front end.?

Sabaresh
    Participant

Got it done thru WP Admin No Show plugin and blacklisted all roles excpet admin .

creativesinside
    Participant

Is this the best method for allowing all users to Post Articles?

With giving them authorship and then using a plugin to hide the admin bar?

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

That should do it. Another option could be a plugin like User role editor where you can add editing capabilities for the Subscriber.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?