This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     investa
    Participant

I have suddenly developed a problem with social articles in that ‘add new article’ on the front end and ‘form’ in the backend are both broken. I have disabled all plugins to try and find the conflict with no success. I have also tried a clean install on a test. subdomain using only kleo packaged plugins but the problem still exists. Do you have any ideas what’s going on?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     investa
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Cairy
    Participant

Social articles is broken, as far as I know.
    Take a look on buddypress userblog.

Radu

Hi,

I see, let me know if you encounter the same problem using default wp theme, if yes it means it’s 100% related to the social articles plugin, in the first instance try to re-upload theme plugin files over the existing plugin files.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?