This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

good evening,
    I have a problem with the ajax login / join facebook. When I click the button to start the connection, it runs without stop. But when I decided to abandon the process to access another page, I realize that I am already connected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

PLEase send me a link to your website to be able to test your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     briceemry
    Participant

Brice Emry <bantoo1reseau@gmail.com>
    23:27 (Il y a 14 heures)

À SeventhQueen
    When users clic on facebook button they have this message:
    Application not configured: The developers of this application have not properly configured to connect to Facebook. It working fine before the upgrade to WordPress 4.0
    Also, connecting with ajax not working properly. It connects, but does not redirect. it runs constantly.
    My site: http://bantoozone.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

take a look at this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21329250/the-developers-of-this-app-have-not-set-up-this-app-properly-for-facebook-login

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     briceemry
    Participant

hello,
    The problem is half solved. The connection with ajax continues to spin without stopping, without redirecting the user.

Catalin

Hello,

I logged in to your website with my Facebook account with succes.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?