This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Ellenglo
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to show the social media icons instead in the top bar in the socket area, is that possible?

Thank you,
    Elena

sharmstr

Copy /kleo/page-parts/socket.php to your child theme and add the following under the do_shortcode line

COPY CODE

<?php echo kleo_get_social_profiles(); ?>

And put this in your quick css

COPY CODE

#socket li {
        display: inline !important;
    }
    #socket .ts-text {
        display: none;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Ellenglo
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I did everything as you say and it didn’t work

sharmstr

Are you running the child theme? Did you keep the same directory structure?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Ellenglo
    Participant

They appear now, but not in the same line as the text. They are down in the left corner, in a different line than the text which is not very esthetic…

sharmstr

Please provide a link

Ellenglo
    Participant
     sharmstr

You cant have them on the same line if you add text to the socket section in theme options since that will add paragraph tags around it. You can try removing it from theme options and adding it directly to the socket.php page.

COPY CODE

<?php echo "El mundo a través de un visor ©2015 · Diseño y desarrollo GlopDesign  ·  Política de privacidad  ·  Aviso legal" . kleo_get_social_profiles(); ?>

Then add this to your quick css

COPY CODE

#socket ul {
        display: inline !important;
    }

Ellenglo
    Participant

Thank you for your time. I found a solution myself to make it work.

jdgocobachi
    Participant

Hello Sharmstr,

I’m trying to add the social media to socket area. I followed the instructions above but still can’t get the social icon to show in the socket area.
    Do I add the socket.php function inside the functions files? or do I add it as a separate independent php file?
    I’m working with the child theme.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jorge

sharmstr

You copy it to /kleo-child/page-parts/socket.php

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?