This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sashaD.

• Author
     sashaD
    Participant

Hi,
    Currently there are only main english speaking social icons included to dispplay on top bar. So to add any chinese, russian, indian social network icons one must do manually after every theme upgrade. Could you please add more social icons to display on top bar in your future theme updates. E.g. Weibo and VK at least to meet Chinese and Russian users.
    This will surely make a theme more attractive to those who plan to build sites to attract international audiences.
    Thank you in advance.

Andrei

You can add as many icons you need by using this code in the function.php file of your child theme, this way you can update without issues. You will have to use an fonticon from the fontello library we have available.

COPY CODE

function kleo_extra_social_icons( $icons ){
        $icons .= '<li><a target="_blank" href="put-your-rss-url-here"><i class="icon-rss"></i><div class="ts-text">RSS</div></a></li>';
        return $icons;
    }
    add_filter( 'kleo_get_social_profiles', 'kleo_extra_social_icons' );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sashaD
    Participant

wow! prompt response with solution and it works! THANKS ANDREI, i usually stopped expecting such help from other theme providers, but you guys at 7th queen run it like Pros! thank you!!

just a quick follow up question: if i want to add another two custom icons do I copy/paste the whole code again for each icon, or just the middle part?

COPY CODE

$icons .= '<li><a target="_blank" href="put-your-rss-url-here" rel="nofollow"><i class="icon-rss"></i><div class="ts-text">RSS</div></a></li>';
        return $icons;

Andrei

You just repeat the $icons line where you add whatever html code you want/need.

COPY CODE
     $icons .= ''; 

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sashaD
    Participant

THANK YOU Andrei, it all worked perfectly!
    All the best!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?