This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by joy.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello, I just updated to the latest version and I see that the Social Share function has been expanded. Prior to this I manually inserted a Social Share box, but now I have two on my page. I prefer the placement of the one I created instead of having it displayed at the bottom of the page like the default creates. How can I remove the duplicate?

Will send image and link in next post.

joy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Theme Options > Social Share. Remove the ‘places’ post type.

Let me know if that works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, remember to “Set as private reply’ when posting credentials here. I’ve marked it private for you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

joy
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr. When I turn off the places posts both instances of the social share box disappears. I don’t know how to remove only the bottom, but keep the top. Thank you.

sharmstr

I totally forgot that I added a new shortcode to k-elements 2 weeks ago that will allow you to put the social sharing anywhere you want. You need to be running Kleo 4+ to use it.

Remove the code I gave you a few months ago and try this instead.

COPY CODE

add_action('geodir_details_main_content', 'add_social_sharing', 35);
    function add_social_sharing() {
        echo do_shortcode('[kleo_social_share]');
    }

joy
    Participant

It didn’t work. I am running Kleo 4.0. Here’s what happened, the share box didn’t appear and the bottom share box is still there as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Looks like you’ve failed to also update the required plugins after updating Kleo. You need to update k-elements.

joy
    Participant

Okay that took care of it. disabled “Places” from the social share options, everything looks good. Thanks!!

On another note, I also had this problem that I haven’t yet been able to resolve if you have the time to help : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/row-background-unresponsive

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?