This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     logaritym
    Participant

Hello.

1. How can I decrease the size of the icons in the Buddypress profile?

2. How can I change the text “No new notifications.” to “There are no new notifications.” (so that it is consistent with “There are no new messages.”)

3. How can I decrease the width/size of dropdown windows for Live Messages, Live Notifications, and Cart?

4. How can I place the blog tags in the center under the posts instead of on the left?

I have another open ticket where you responded, but I asked 1-2 questions more. Can you take a look at that one as well?

Best, A

Laura

Hello 🙂
    1- Just add this to style.css of child theme and change the number as you prefer

COPY CODE

ul.responsive-tabs li a:before {
        font-size: 24px !important;
    }

2- Use the plugin Loco Translate to change any theme or plugin string, for this you may need to check at buddypress and at kleo too

3- Try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

ul.kleo-toggle-submenu {
        width: 150px !important;
    }

4- Please check all available options at theme options – blog

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

logaritym
    Participant

Hi Laura, thank you for your answer.

1. The reason I wanted to make the icons smaller is so that all of them can be shown in 1 row. However, this shrinks the icons but keeps the margins, so does not help. Also, can I remove some of the icons from the Buddypress menu?

2. Great, will give it a try.

3. This fixed the cart but not the live messages and live notifications. When I hover over them, the bars which display “No new notifications” etc are still too wide.

4. In the options I can only decide whether they will be on top or bottom of the post. However, I am trying to center everything.

5. In the blog meta, the author is displayed slightly lower than the categories, date, etc. They are basically not on the same line.

Laura

Hello 🙂
    1- Tell me which icons to remove 🙂
    3- Can you share access so i can see it
    4- I can also check this with access
    5- Same as 4

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

logaritym
    Participant

Hey Laura,
    Thanks for your response. I made for you an 8 min clip with the customizations I need and the bugs/issues I encountered. This is the link -> https://cl.ly/sukW
    Please, take a look and let me know what your email is, so that I can give you admin rights.
    Best, Artur

Laura

Hello, i will be happy to help you 🙂 Please share access here as a private reply and only moderators will be able to see it

logaritym
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, its laura@seventhqueen.com 🙂

logaritym
    Participant

Hi Laura, I just registered you. On top of everything listed above, I noticed two other issues. In the buddypress sidebar, the groups appear way below the text “Groups”. If I click “newest” or some other filtering of groups, they get fixed. Also, the profile name at the top on the media tab in Buddypress is a link for some reason… I have attached an image to see both issues.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     logaritym
    Participant

Oh and btw, I am using Brizy builder for most of my pages (not for the headers and the Buddypress/Bbpress though). Please, do not switch the Brizy built pages to regular editor, since there are some bugs now and the work can disappear without backing up.
    Cheers

Laura

Hello, please share the access here as i didn’t get a registration email

logaritym
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, the groups sidebar issue is because you have an user hidden, but its still there, so that is why the space appears, i can’t hide it as the user is already hidden by custom code.

The @admin is a link as its the mention feature, you can disable it at Settings – buddypress
    The posts are not loading for me, please send me a direct link to the post of the video to check the issues

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     logaritym
    Participant

Hi Laura, thanks for the reply.

1. I know I have a hidden group, but I don’t think hidden groups should take space in the widget push all the other groups.

2. I know the @admin is a link and that’s fine. I was talking about the text “Puzzle Prime” over the cover image on the rtmedia tab.

Also, I still have these issues:

1. How can I decrease the size of the icons in the Buddypress profile and let more of them appear on the line under the cover image?
    2. Is there a way to change the “No new notifications” and “No new messages” without a plugin? Can we align them better in their bubbles? Can we make them links so that they link to the inbox and the notifications? Can we decrease their bubbles and customize them? Now they are too wide imo.
    3. How can I place the blog tags in the center under the posts instead of on the left?
    4. In the blog meta, the author is displayed slightly lower than the categories, date, etc. They are basically not on the same line.

Cheers

logaritym
    Participant

OK, I centered the tags and the comments. However, for some sizes, the comments box gets a bit cut on the right.

logaritym
    Participant

Actually not quite… I text-aligned the container to center, but then all sidebars and widgets also become centered.

Laura

Hello, this should deactivate the puzzle prime link you said

COPY CODE

.buddypress h1.page-title.text-center a {
        pointer-events: none;
    }

1- Decreasing the size wont show more icons, it has a limit per screen size, its made for responsiveness
    2- It could be changed at the template, i can help you with ftp access
    Want to make the bubble smaller to fit the text?
    3,4 Share a link directly to a post so i can check it

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?