This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi!

A few questions:

Using Settings > Elementor Canvas I get no Footer and Header, right? To add footer and header, using Elementor Canvas, I need the Pro Elementor, right?

Using Settings > Elementor Full Width I get Footer and Header automatically. Is it possible to remove Header Background at Hompage with background image instead, like in the previous Sweetdate versions? (Still the menu of course)

Then there is Settings > Full width for Builder, of which I don’t understand the difference.

Basically, my question is….Is it possible to have the Homepage like before (Footer but no Header background, just top menu, logo, login/register button??

Thanks
    Oceanglim

Radu

Hi,

Most sure yes, check in wp-admin -> theme options -> styling options -> header -> Background the color and change it remove it.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Thanks, but that will remove the header in all pages.

Anyway, I found it:
    Elementor > Settings > Page Layout > Elementor Full Width

and then:
    Wordpress Admin dashbord > Pages > Edit page > General Settings > Header Settings > Transparent Header

VOILÀ!!

[attachment file=197371]

Result: The’background image’ aligned to the very top of the page with meny, logo and buttons over the background image, instead of ‘header background color’ behind logo and menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Oceanglim
    Participant

+ Hide Breadcrumb section (same place)

Radu

Hi,

So you had solved the issue ? ask to know if i can close the ticket

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Yes, thanks!

Radu

Ok,
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?