This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     rasmusberg
    Participant

Hi guys!

I found some minor bugs and maybe some improvement tips for your (almost) perfect theme 🙂

1. The “Accepte our terms”-text is showing kind of wierd when dividing into two lines on mobile view (see screenshot)

2. The products are arrange to the left on the cart while the product images are arrange center on mobile view (see screenshot)

3. I cant seem to translate “Clear selection” on product pages after last upgrade. I have tried updating from .pot file on both woocommerce and kleo themes translations files in POedit.

4. The “Save now” banner on the products is looking wierd after last upgrade (see screenshot)

Thank you guys!

Best regards

Rasmus Berg, Denmark

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Thanks for your suggestions, we’ll give them a try and we’ll consider improving this areas.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?