This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ellos.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

Just need a general pointers, noting complicated:

1. On the product demo (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/default-shop/) when you click on side menu (the one that shows as a black overlay right side) there are turqouise little tags next to the items that say “new” and “multisite”.
    Where do I configure those?
    (I’ve configured the side menu but can’t figure out where the tags come from)

2. I’d like to create the same banners (as demo has on the homepage, linke above) that say KLEO sunglasses 75% off and Spring-Summer boots.
    Which fonts are used ont hose banners?
    (I guess it’s asking too much, but if you have PSD file for those things it could help greatly)

P.S. typos
    a) Just in case – the theme has a typo on that banner and it says: SPING SUMMER BOOTS. (Should be Spring)
    b) Another typo is when you add a button element through VC, then expand Style drop down menu, then one of the options says ‘see trough’ , should be ‘see through’
    I don’t care at all, but if you keep track of those things, then here you go 🙂
    I’m extremely prone to typos myself. I remeber typing ‘thong’ intstead of ‘thing’ in the corporate e-mail and it was a disaster 🙂

Thanks
    Elijah.

sharmstr

You can add whatever you want to the menu items by wrapping the title in : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/about-menu-highlight

The font looks like open-sans to me.

p.s. lol!

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ellos
    Participant

Thanks.

sharmstr

Marking unresolved and assigning to @abe so he can see the typo issues.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing this out and I just fixed them.
    Robert will check those banners and come back with a reply

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi ellos, I uploaded for you psds http://cl.ly/3V3d2x2Y0Y2A
    The font we are using in those banners is Open Sans.

ps: also thanks for those typo hints, even we looked at them a thousand of times we’ve never seen them 🙂

Cheers

ellos
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the PSDs, much appreciated!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?