This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i see that my pages, that i created for example term and condition or abc site is not display. When i click to “view” i see 404 page.
    When i go to edit page i see all article, but when i click view i see 404 page. Link is ok. I try copy link and pase to browser.

How to fix it?
    It is problem with sweetdate?
    Please test.

Catalin

Hello,

What is your permalink structure? Please send me a link to a page that gives you 404 error.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Myko93
    Participant

I have the same problem, basically if I use a permalink structure that is different from the default one I get 404 errors in every page that’s not the homepage. on the other hand I cannot keep using the default structure because in that case my buddypress does not work and it isn’t good for my SEO either. What shell I do?

Abe
    Keymaster

@Myko93 try to talk at your hosting since the rewrite functionality could be missing

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?