This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by AlexC.

• Author
     AlexC
    Participant

I’m experiencing a couple of small bugs with my website.

One – the breadcrumbs are a bit off. The pages are fine, but “home” is higher up and misaligned. Example; http://skittlr.net/contact-us/

Two – the toggle (bars) for the mobile menu is also off – its really small and in the corner. (I think you can see it in the screenshots below)

Three – when the theme is in “responsive” or mobile mode, clicking on the menu (while you’re sitting at the top of the page) makes a massive block appear, and no links. If you scroll down so the menu is in its sticky spot, versus the resting, regular spot, then its normal again. Screenshots attached taken from an ipad. Ignore the colour.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     AlexC
    Participant

First screenshot didn’t take, here is the glitch;

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, this may be caused by some plugin, css or custom codes added to the theme, have you tried disabling plugins and deleting custom codes?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

AlexC
    Participant

Derp. I’d forgotten to try disabling things first (for some reason, I have a memory of doing it, but apparently I missed something). Thanks, these are fixed now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?