This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

It would be awesome if you guys could come up with one click solution to hiding other people’s @ and text appearing underneath profile picture and on members directory. I have no idea what buddypress is thinking with that, its simply stupid and very confusing.

Also, an easy way for us to sort order of menu icons, maybe drag and drop or something like that, or give numbers, sometimes the menu items we want are in + dropdown and not even visible.

I think this would be a great addition to your theme.

Laura

Hello, there are already codes for hidint the @, showing info underneath the profile picture and members directory…
    Also to change order of icons etc…

Huge changes like drag and drop is something related to buddypress, other stuff related to the theme may be added to future versions ( or not )

Do you want the codes?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant

Yes please Laura

Laura

Hello, first for hiding @ please copy member-header.PHP of the theme then paste it to child theme following the original path of folders. Finally find “@” and delete it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Abracadabra
    Participant

Thanks sounds simple, but I dont know how to do this. Not sure where to find member-header and how to past into child theme, nor how to find @ there. I dont see that in edit theme function.

Laura

Hello, you need to go to your FTP and find it in wp-content/themes/kleo or sweetdate/members/single/members-header.php copy that file then go to wp-content/themes/kleo-child or sweetdate-child/members/single then paste it there, finally edit it as a text and search for @ with ctrl+f

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?