This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     thannah
    Participant

My website has been working fine and we have been able to make test purchases with stripe. Now all of the sudden I cannot make a test purchase without warnings popping up. I have reinstalled the theme…deleted plugins..nothing is working but the membership level does change. What is this?

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘pmproio_pmpro_email_body’ not found or invalid function name in /home2/salonidm/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 213

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘pmproio_pmpro_email_body’ not found or invalid function name in /home2/salonidm/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 213

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/salonidm/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:213) in /home2/salonidm/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

thannah
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Please try to disable wp_debug from wp-config.php file

https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Login to FTP -> go to directory where your wp is installed -> look for wp-config.php -> look for

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );

and change it to

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false );

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     thannah
    Participant

It is on false and always has been. Please assist.

thannah
    Participant

There is something wrong with the theme for it to give out this WARNING. It worked before when testing but doesn’t anymore. After looking it up the function either no longer exist or is invalid. I need the email functions to work properly if this has anything to do with that. I’m no php expert.

Radu

Hi,

It seems that notice is from paid membership pro, but i think that warning appears in log only when pmpro sends an email or on similar action.

But if the pmpro runs fine without fatal errors is no problem

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?