This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

Would it be possible for you guys to not show the “Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to install (suggested plugins)” message if they dont have the correct permissions? I realize all they have to do is dismiss the message, but I’m going to have several hundred users posting using the admin and I guarantee I’ll get support requests about it. Furthermore, if I disable and enable Kleo, the message re-appears regardless if they dismissed it before. Please. 🙂

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Good idea 🙂

Fixed it. coming in 2.2

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

*high five*

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?