This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     nilje
    Participant

Hello,

how can I sort the categories in posts by their parents?

For example, now it’s alphabetical, so there is ‘aktuell, Action, Adventure, amerikanisch, CBS, Drama’
    The categories are set like that: Genre-Action, Genre-Adventure, Genre-Drama, Sender-CBS, Herkunft-amerikanisch, aktuell/beendet-aktuell

I need it sort it by their parent category Genre-Sender-Herkunft-aktuell/beendet, but without showing the parent

Best Regards,
    Dani

Laura

Hello, where do you see it? Its a widget? Can you please share a screenshot?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

nilje
    Participant

No, it’s a simple post… I’m using ‘Content View Pro’ for the Layout, but it was alphabetical before… I tried to use the plugin ‘Category Order’, which would exactly do what I need, but it doesn’t work at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Unfortunately your request is a custom one and if you can’t find a plugin to help you out with it then you will have to hire a developer to develop such functionality.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nilje
    Participant

Ok, thanks… I found a plugin a time ago, its called ‘category order’, but it doesn’t work. Any idea why?

Andrei

Because it’s probably not made to order the categories from the “post meta” section.
    Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?