This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by rudik2.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i would like to sort members results by current points from mycred plugins. Here is tutorial:
    http://mycred.me/support/tutorials/buddypress-sort-members-by-current-balance/
    but in sweetdate theme this don’t working. Please help.

I tested with other instalation with buddypress but without sweetdate and all working ok.

Laura

Hello, where have you added this code?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

I added this code in funcions.php files on the child theme.

Andrei

Hi @rudik2,

I would need access to your wp instalation to see what happens around there.
    Could you please leave me credentials to your wp-admin and a ftp user in a private reply ?

Once I have those credentials I could give a look as soon as I can find some spare time.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rudik2
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    can you test it?
    Please help.

Andrei

Hi @rudik2,

Unfortunately we’ve been extremely busy with the latest major updates of buddypress and woocommerce.
    As you can understand, this is an issue more related to the mycred plugin and not to our theme, but as soon as I will find some spare time I’ll give a look at your theme integrity and see if the error comes from our side.

Looking forward.

rudik2
    Participant

Andrei will be grate. I tested this code on the buddypress (without sweetdate) and all working ok. I think that problem is in sweetdate.

rudik2
    Participant

Admins please help with that problem. Will be greate then members are display in MEMBERS SITE by current balance.
    Members maybe then will be more active on the site.

rudik2
    Participant

In file members-loop.php is code to display members results:
    <?php if ( bp_has_members( bp_ajax_querystring( 'members' ). '&per_page='.sq_option('buddypress_perpage') ) ) : ?>

In MyCred tutorial i read that i must paste this code in function.php to have option “SORT MEMBERS BY CURRENT BALANCE”:

COPY CODE
    /**
     * Add Sort Members Option
     * @since 0.1
     * @version 1.0
     */
    add_action( 'bp_members_directory_order_options', 'mycred_pro_add_sorting_options' );
    function mycred_pro_add_sorting_options() { ?>
    <option value="points-asc">Points Balance (Ascending)</option>
    <option value="points-desc">Points Balance (Descending)</option>
    <?php
    }

/**
     * Adjust BP User Query
     * @since 0.1
     * @version 1.0
     */
    add_action( 'bp_pre_user_query', 'mycred_pro_pre_user_query' );
    function mycred_pro_pre_user_query( $BP_User_Query ) {
    	// Only run this if one of our custom options is selected
    	if ( in_array( $BP_User_Query->query_vars['type'], array( 'points-asc', 'points-desc' ) ) ) {
    		global $wpdb;

// Adjust SELECT
    		$BP_User_Query->uid_clauses['select'] = "
    SELECT DISTINCT u.{$BP_User_Query->uid_name} as id 
    FROM {$wpdb->users} u 
    INNER JOIN {$wpdb->usermeta} um 
    	ON ( u.{$BP_User_Query->uid_name} = um.user_id )";

// Adjust WHERE
    		$BP_User_Query->uid_clauses['where'] = "WHERE um.meta_key = 'mycred_default'";

// Adjust ORDER BY
    		$BP_User_Query->uid_clauses['orderby'] = "ORDER BY um.meta_value+0";

// Adjust ORDER
    		$BP_User_Query->uid_clauses['order'] = ( $BP_User_Query->query_vars['type'] == 'points-asc' ) ? 'ASC' : 'DESC';
    	}
    }

I would like to display MEMBERS result by MyCred points balance. I think that i must change something in members-loop.php file in this line? :
    <?php if ( bp_has_members( bp_ajax_querystring( 'members' ). '&per_page='.sq_option('buddypress_perpage') ) ) : ?>

Please help with this.
    Regards,
    Tomasz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?