This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by darrenv.

• Author
     darrenv
    Participant

<span class=”label”>I would like my site to appear in search engines, and in public listings around this network.:</span>

This line on my registration for is not showing up to users because the text is white on a white background. How can I change the text to match the rest of the text on the registration page?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, this is normal because it derived from Bootstrap and according to their docs, any “label” class should be immediately followed by so called “What label type” like this example:

COPY CODE

<span class=”label label-default”>I would like my site to appear in ... </span>

http://getbootstrap.com/components/#labels

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     darrenv
    Participant

Thanks Robert, I understand that the usage is normal, but the design is not. THe text I referenced in my original post is no visible on the page because it is white text on a white page and is part of the template. There are radion buttons that look to the user like they are just hovering is space for no reason (yes/no buttons) because the user cannot see the text I mention in my post.

I am hoping to find out where to change that label setting so the text will be black like the rest of the text on the page.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, you have an online link where can I look? Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     darrenv
    Participant

Hi Robert, I have changed to a different registration form and now am unable to access the version I mentioned above for some reason. It was the default buddypress registration form. If I run into it I will bring this post back to life. but for the moment I have solved the issue by using a different registration form.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?