This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by j3dlab.

• Author
     mvillalonga
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I translate words like “Upgrade account”, “Notification”, “Actions” “General Relationship Discussion”? I’m using .po method but I don´t find these words.

Thanks in advance.

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/

Also, “General Relationship Discussion” can be found under forums tab.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mvillalonga
    Participant

Thanks for your quick answer but I tested it and it doesn’t fixe the problem. Where is “Upgrade account” into the code for example?

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to the page you want to translate.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Willieplas
    Participant

Hi,

I see this was not answered, we are having the same problem, could you please answer where the translation file for that is located? Also, could you please tell us how to translate the “Activity, Profile, Notifications, Messages, Friends” text on the profile page? we looked for it in the theme po file and could not find it.

Thank you,

-WP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

“Upgrade account” – translate the theme
    “Notification”, Activity, Profile, Notifications, Messages, Friends” – translate buddypress plugin
    “Actions” – depending where it is on page
    “General Relationship Discussion” – this is a forum topic which can be deleted or renamed

marta
    Participant

Hi !!!

I translate to catalan:

buddypress – .po and i upload to /wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-ca.po and .mo
    bbpres – .po and i upload to /wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-ca.po and .mo
    Kleo – .po and i upload to /wp-content/themes/Kleo/languages/ca.po and .mo

And some words doesn’t translate :
    “Upgrade account” – translate the theme – translated on kleo ca.po
    “Notification”, Activity, Profile, Notifications, Messages, Friends” – translated on buddypress plugin

Please, can you help me?

Thanks

Marta

Attachments:
     Catalin

I don’t know how you translate them but you need to use for example Poedit software for BUddypress and generate the .mo file. The theme can be translated with Codestyling Localization plugin that also can generate the .mo file inside the languages folder

j3dlab
    Participant

We have the same problem with spanish translation. I’ve installed Codestyling Localization but when I try edit the translation this error apears:

Error: The actual loaded translation content does not match the textdomain: default
    Expect, that any text you translate will not occure as long as the textdomain is mismatching!
    This is a coding issue at the source files you try to translate, please contact the original Author and explain this mismatch

Where can I edit the remaining untranslated words/lines?

Thanks.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @j3dlab
    That notice is normal since the theme bundles plugin file templates.
    You have to translate Buddypress plugin for those strings since they belong to the plugin

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

j3dlab
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?