This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Hey guys,

What is the specific CSS to change just the search bar text color….any test you enter is white…but so is the background of the search bar….so it seems like nothing is happening…

Inspecting the element with firefox or chrome is confusing me…

Thanks!

a

sharmstr

Which search bar? There’s a few different ones.

If your talking about the Search Form shortcode one like here: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/pinterest/

COPY CODE

.kleo-search-form #searchform .input-lg {
    color: red;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Sorry…I meant the nav bar one… Like in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The better question is why is your text white? Do you have a dark header and you set the text to while in Theme Options?

In any case, try this my friend

COPY CODE

.header-color .form-control:focus, .header-color input[type="text"] {
    color: pink;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Brilliance as usual Sharmstr! Thank you so very much for all fo your help. I appreciate it on a high level. Can’t wait to launch my site…getting closer by the day with your help.

Cheers,

a

sharmstr

No problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?