This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     key-2000
    Participant

Hi,
    Please I want to change the following:

1. The color of both the “SIGN IN” button on the login page and the “COMPLETE SIGN UP” button on the register page.

2. Also, the color of the bottom border of the text fields (that displays on hover) in the login and register page.

Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

Use those css’s

COPY CODE

.kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper button.login-button
        background-color:#ab644f !important;
    }

.kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper input[type=submit].login-button:hover {

background-color:red !important;
    }

.kleo-login-wrap .login-create-account-wrapper .kleo-register-link > a.new-account { 
    background-color:red;
    color:#fff ;
    }

they can be added from wp-admin -> theme options -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     key-2000
    Participant

Hi, it’s not working for my buddyapp theme. Please check the screenshots below for better understanding. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

try instead with those css’s

COPY CODE

.kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper button.login-button, .kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper input[type=submit].login-button {
        background-color:green;
    }

.kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper .login-input-wrapper .login-label:before, .kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper .login-input-wrapper .login-label:after,.kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper .login-input-wrapper .login-label:before, .kleo-login-wrap .login-form-wrapper .login-input-wrapper .login-label:before {
        border-color:yellow;
    }

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     key-2000
    Participant

Thank you very much, the CSS code worked fine.

However, the registration page is not working well on opera and chrome browser for mobile. How do I edit this page? Users using opera and chrome can’t enter their details when they tap on the text field.

I personally observed the followings:
    1. I was able to enter details in the “Account Details” section ONLY when i tapped on the field label (and not the text field, strange);
    2. And for the “Profile Details” section I just could not enter any of my personal details.

I guess this issue is peculiar to those two browsers because they have the same engine. FYI, It’s working nicely on Firefox mobile browser.

Please I will send you the URL to my website in a private response.

key-2000
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Not sure why.. wired but just add this css in wp-admin -> theme options -> quick css

COPY CODE

@media(max-width:991px) {
        #register-page form.standard-form h4.reg_groups_title {
            display: inline;
        }

#register-page form.standard-form #registration-groups-section {
            display: inline-block;
        }

}

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     key-2000
    Participant

Hi, the problem is solved. Many thanks.

Radu

Great

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?