This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

@rugwarrior
    Hi,
    We already had that on our updates list (admin option to set squared pictures instead of the round ones)

You need to change the existing shortcode?

PS: Thanks for the reply on TF comments section 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rugwarrior
    Participant

Hi. Great Theme! I did not install it yet but I can get also squared pictures instead of the round ones?
    And can you add a second shortcode for tabs where the text stays on one level (do not jump) maybe with the arrow below the line?
    Tabs

rugwarrior
    Participant

Hi, sorry bothering you 🙂 I thought my post got lost and I think I was a little bit too enthusiastic 😉

For the post: You are always welcome 🙂 I really like your work.

I like the tabs but for me it looks a little odd that the text of the selected one is set higher then the rest of the tabs…

I think I will try to “fix” that on my own to let you focus on the new features.

Because I think implementing some kind of WooCommerce or what you might choose will boost sales 🙂

rugwarrior
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks. We will look into it and let you know what you have to do for the tabs.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

This was included in v1.3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?