This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Ayoade
    Participant

Hi there,

I like the KLEO Monetizer plugin very much. Unfortunately, when I deactivated my buddypress plugin, my blog posts stopped showing.

After selective deactivation of my plugins to understand the problem, I discovered KLEO Monetizer shows an error when buddypress is deactivated and I attempt to paste adsense codes in the section for “Banner Zone – General Before Content” as well as the section for “Banner Zone – General After Content”.

Is it possible that KLEO Monetizer requires buddypress to function? Am I missing something? Is there a code to make this work since I really need to deactivate buddypress?

I look forward to your response. Thanks.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Ayoade
    Participant

Okay, thanks Laura.

Radu

Hi,

This it’s fixed, please wait few hours max 1 day then an update notice will appear in your wp-admin -> dasuboard -> updates

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ayoade
    Participant

Thanks.I will look forward to that.

Radu

Hi,

I think I takes more than 1 day, please replace this file content: /wp-content/plugins/sq-kleo-monetizer/load.php

with this one: https://pastebin.com/raw/NiVLfnKB

That’s all

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Ayoade
    Participant

Great job!

I have deactivated and deleted BuddyPress successfully, and everything is working fine. Thank you so much.

Radu

Great

Cheers
    R.

ImG
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Just I’ve tested and it works, did you have tried to delete and to re-install the plugin ? in the past this kind of issue was fixed.

Did you see any error? If the problem persists enable wp_debug I will paste below the procedure.

Steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE

<pre class=””>define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );

•   After this line add this:

<pre class=””>define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?