This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

btn23kleo
    Participant

You have this short-code for the login page…

[sq_login_form before_input=”Welcome to Snap! by ORCA Mortgages”]

What is the short-code for the /register page?

I’d like to be able to put the registration form in a page so I can add other things to the page. Right now the page is on it’s own where I can not add or alter the layout. I’d like to be able to do that similarly how I can do it now with the login page…

Please advise,…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we have a register shortcode but it is just a step and it will continue the registration on the buddypress page after.

COPY CODE

[kleo_register style="default"]

It is used here: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/home-register/

You can see all the shortcodes in the Visual composer interface, check the attach

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     btn23kleo
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I put this request under “BuddyApp”. You may have provided me a solution for KLEO theme. The questions is pertaining to BuddyApp.

Please provide a short code so I can put the new user registration form into a page…

Abe
    Keymaster

Ok Sorry 🙂 I think your username mislead me

Right now we don’t have a register shortcode but I will try to implement it as soon as I can in the next versions.

Also I will try to give you a quick solution these days but I need to make some tests

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?