This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     realokun
    Participant

So for the lack of resolution to my reported issue with the Masonry layout (https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/grid-masonry-layout-is-unreliable), I am turning to Standard layout instead. Well guess what? It doesn’t look pretty either. Why is there such a huge gap between posts? See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     shawnkfinn
    Participant

Not to be rude, but can’t you just use dev tools and change it to a custom padding of your preference instead of requesting a global change across all kleo users?

realokun
    Participant

Sure, I can use dev tools to even build a new theme. But is this really what you expect when you buy one?

shawnkfinn
    Participant

It’s a simple css change. Lets not be so dramatic.

realokun
    Participant

You’ll make a brilliant support engineer dude 🙂

Laura

Hello, please realokun, i ask you to respect other users as he is just trying to help, as he said, is just a small css that can be fixed, but not something we will change for everyone, can you please share a link to your site where the “huge gap” appears?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

realokun
    Participant

Laura, I fixed it of myself of course. Hiwever I think it is a bug and it has to be fixed so all thousand users don’t have waste their time fixing “small css” here and there.

Laura

Hello, it may be a bug for you, and it may be a feature for others, we cannot change something just for one user.
    I’m glad you fixed your issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?