This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Lifevise
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve added the sticky mobile menu thanks to the CSS provided in this topic:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/sticky-mobile-menu

It unfortunately overlaps a chunk of the content of pages and posts. I have tried to add some bottom padding but it didn’t work – maybe the CSS wasn’t good. How to do it properly?

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

First i need to view your website and to take a closer look at the menu.

Cheeers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Lifevise
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Patagonia
    Participant

Could this be made into a theme option?
    Especially for mobile a (minimized) sticky menu is very usable.

Thanks in advance.

Radu

Hi,

Please add this css to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css or in wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

COPY CODE

@media (max-width: 990px) {
        div#header {
            margin-bottom: 45px !important;
    }}

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Lifevise
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Done,

Please check now, i’ve moved the style from child to theme options -> general settings -> quick css

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Lifevise
    Participant

Thank you Radu!!
    For the future, does it make a difference if the CSS is added to child or quick css?

Cheers

Radu

You’re welcome

The css is saved into theme options and in future if you will update the theme you should backup the theme options settings and after update to import again.

Cheers

Patagonia
    Participant

For me it works in the stylesheet as well.
    Is there a way to have it minimized, like on the normal menu? So when you scroll down, the logo gets smaller etc.

Cheers.

Radu

Hi Patagonia

Sorry but i don’t understand the question.

Do you want to have scrolled header style all time ?

Cheers

Patagonia
    Participant

Sorry, I never saw you answered me.
    I am not sure how to explain it better: Is there a way to have it minimized, like on the normal menu? So when you scroll down, the logo gets smaller.

Under theme options -> header options this is called “Resize logo on scroll* – Enable or disable logo resizing when scrolling down the page”, which is enabled by default and ysed widely.
    But it does not work on mobile while exactly on mobile you need the extra space it creates.

Thanks in advance.

Radu

Hi,

By default in kleo theme sticky menu on mobile option not exists maybe you have used a css that do that, i don’t know exactly if is a quick way to do that, provide website and username and pass to take a look at what you describe

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?