This topic has 24 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years by petebrazier.

• Author
     JohnDoe
    Participant

Hey,

i still haven’t found a fix for my facebook login/register..

i made a new app on fb and copy/pasted the app idd in Sweetdate – Misc , but it still doesn’t work..

please help.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please share the link to your site. can’t find it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JohnDoe
    Participant
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Same error man..
    Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.

See it for yourself in the Console if you are using Chrome of Firefox

Add the Facebook APP ID in Sweetdate – Miscellaneous

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JohnDoe
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

I see you have it.. then maybe another plugin is causing that

JohnDoe
    Participant

I willll just turn it off, cos i need my other plugins 🙁

SQadmin
    Keymaster

With the facebook option disabled the errors are still there… so the errors come from a plugin of yours

JohnDoe
    Participant

Boom , removed a few plugins, and it works again , thanks for your helpfull ( as far as that goes :p ) info , i know you couldn’t help me alot with this, but you put me in the right direction. +1 Robert ^^

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

syslay288
    Participant

what did you do in order to fix problem because I have same issues

JohnDoe
    Participant

deactive plugins 1 by 1 and look if it still has the error in google chrome when u do F12

petebrazier
    Participant

I’m having an issue with the facebook login on touch devices. Once clicked, a blank page opens in a new tab and that’s it? Works fine on desktop though.

Thanks,
    Pete

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi @petebrazier, That is strange. It works on our demo? What is your site url?

Regards,
    Abe

petebrazier
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

We just registered. Maybe there is something in your side

petebrazier
    Participant

Strange, that was registering using a mobile device?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Yes, An Android device.

syslay288
    Participant

Inside Facebook Developers APP you need to uncheck SANDBOX MODE ACTIVATED , deactivate sandbox mode and you’ll be fine

petebrazier
    Participant

It’s strange, I can login or register with Facebook on android devices but can’t using a windows phone, iphone, ipod or ipad? @syslay288 sandbox mode is not activated.

Thanks,
    Pete

moroccanish
    Participant

when i log in with my face book app it say we use your information ect ect how do i use this information access it ect

SQadmin
    Keymaster

The theme uses this info to log you in

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We will check this.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Pete, I just registered on your site with facebook register using my iphone and all seems to be ok: http://d.pr/i/y2os

Regards,
    Robert

petebrazier
    Participant

Strange, not quite sure what’s happening on my devices. Thanks guys for your time.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?