This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     Ribfit
    Participant

Hello,

Stripe now has ideal payment support for the Netherlands. i have set up stripe account and a test plan.

But at checkout it still have creditcard options only and not the bank wire option.

How to solve this.

Thx and i hope you reply is faster then the standard 3 or 4 days.

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Ribfit
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Ribfit
    Participant

Any progress

Laura

Hello, maybe this helps https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/offering-multiple-gateway-options-at-checkout/
    As it seems pmpro doesnt allow multiple gateways, this ticket should resolve it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Ribfit
    Participant

yes of course you have to pay 197 $ to get access to the solutions. this theme is not suitable for europe i already regret of buying this theme.

Laura

Hello, that is not managed by us, we did not create paid memberships pro and that forum is not ours. We created the theme, which is not related to paid memberships pro, its COMPATIBLE with it. But NOT required. And that 197$ is not to use, and we do not have nothing to do with it, its paid memberships pro that doesnt offer free support for their customers, while we DO offer free support for the theme.
    We are different creators with different products. I only sent you to where you could find it, but sadly i do not have access to it either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?