This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Pedroml
    Participant

I think there is already a topic about this, but I need to change the style of the buttons and make it for the whole website. The current style makes very difficult to locate buttons.
    Thanks.

guy_fraser
    Participant
     guy_fraser
    Participant

And, if ghost buttons are going to be used, make their design more prominent: http://torquemag.io/taking-a-look-at-ghost-buttons/

Pedroml
    Participant

Thanks @guy_fraser.

The examples in your link, all buttons are border solid, that’s what’s missing in kleo.

Is there any way to set the border solid for all buttons of the web?

guy_fraser
    Participant

I’ve not tested this and the CSS might need making more specific or add !important between color value and ; …

.main-color #buddypress button, .main-color #buddypress a.button {
    border-color: #999;
    }

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, all button colors are thought and are combined to have a clean design from the color choices for each section we have provided. If you want to make certain colors to have more impact then adding custom CSS is the best options. Following @guy_fraser advice will change the color of your buddypress buttons. Inspect the elements in your browser so you can easily see applied CSS so you can customize it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?