This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

Can you style the forum favorite and subscription lists the same? You have the remove/delete icon before the topic in the favorite list and after the topic in the subscribed list.

Also, can you clean up the remove icons?

Thank you 🙂

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, will do that for sure. Will let you know the fix next week 🙂

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Thank you. I was feeling particularly lazy when I created this topic. I didnt feel like fixing it myself 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    did some adjustments so you will need to replace this file content wp-content/themes/kleo/bbpress/css/bbpress.css with the attached

Let me know if it looks better.

Byee

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

re-attached it above 🙂

---

sharmstr

Looks great. The only thing I’ll change on my site is to remove the border around the toggle. Thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

hmm.. you have a point. doing some adjustments 🙂

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Did some changes, see how it looks now 🙂

also you need to change assets/css/dynamic.php content with the attached one and re-save Theme options

---

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Much better. *hive five*

Abe
    Keymaster

Cool
    sorry for the file versions, but these are the final ones 🙂

---

Attachments:
     sharmstr

LOL. No problem. How many versions do I normally send you. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?