This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problems with fonts in mozilla. Main menu and on some widgets there is diffrent font.
    See the menu on hover.

http://www.bimv.pl

szmek9
    Participant

In explorer and Chrome everything looks ok. Only Mozilla seem to have a problem …

Laura

Hello, did yo update to 4.0?
    Please let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant

yes I have 4.0.2

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant

Ok. Any update on that?

Radu

Hi,

On my computer on both browsers i see the fonts are the same, how can we replicate the issue that you describe ?

See attachments

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant

Ok, thanks. I think it was one of my mozilla plugins causing it.

Radu

I will mark the topic as resolved

Cheers

Radu

farouknageeb
    Participant

@Radu
    Please I Need Help Why No Answer For My Questions
    How Can I change Insert Background Photo For Get connected I Mean Only for This Area Like the Demo also i need Help With Facebook Login On In Want My Form Look Like The Demo
    Also I Have Some Question I stared Tpoic But No answr Please Help.

http://www.iamgoodwill.com

Radu

Hi,

The response time for the tickets are 48 hours so in this time someone will respond to your tickets.

Anyway your problems was already debated on the forum, you should to search in it.

See here a small video guide how to change background for get connected page : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxo5b6iHWRMwcnNieUVlbXpSWG8

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?