This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by corpor8chic.

• Author
     corpor8chic
    Participant

Hello there,

I would like to change the background color for MyCred Rank that appears under the profile image.  For some reason I can’t get it to show on the profile page..but anyway I have tried this.. with both the .myrank and #myrank it doesn’t seem to work.

#mycred-my-rank

background-color: yellow;

}

If there would be someway to inherit from my themes background color that would work great too…I think a background color would be best as different users will upload different images with different colors.

Thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try

#mycred-my-rank {

background-color: yellow !important;

}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

corpor8chic
    Participant

Hmmm…

No that didn’t work either…

I tried a few other variations..
    #div.mycred-my-rank {
    background-color: #fff !important;
    }

(see screenshot) Because i found this post for the css styling http://codex.mycred.me/shortcodes/mycred_my_rank/

sharmstr

Perhaps you have errors in your css. Try putting the code as the first thing in either styles.css or quick.css (wherever you have it now).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

corpor8chic
    Participant

Yay okay good news this code did work when I put it at the top…

#mycred-my-rank {

background-color: yellow !important;

}

but now the background color box is like really long, do you know how I might limit the size to profile image size?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     corpor8chic
    Participant

To save the sanity of anyone else who is trying to fix this issue…this FINALLY worked for me!

#mycred-my-rank {
    background-color: white !important;
    width: 150px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?