This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     andre_placido
    Participant

Hi! I believe there’s a problem with the Styling colors… For example, the title on blog posts is not following the settings i’ve placed, and also the blog and posts layout.

My website is http://novo.agenciabowie.com.br

Could you please check it?

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, what colors would you like to use?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

andre_placido
    Participant

Actually any of the settings I place are working. For example, If I sed hidden breadcrumbs in the settings, I still have to set this in a single page and post.

I’ll create a user and send the access through private message so you can teste.

Thank you!

andre_placido
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     andre_placido
    Participant

Hi! Have you got the chance to check why the default styling options I am setting are not working?

Laura

Hello, did you resolve it? I checked and everything works fine
    Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

andre_placido
    Participant

Hi! I’m still having problems. For example, the background won’t change through the menu, or the customize settings. I have to do it via CSS coding. The same with the font properties (I want H1 to be bold). None of them is working through the default settings.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to change your font for h6 from example from Roboto condensed to Roboto and this was changed immediately without error.
    Also i was able to change the header menu background.

Let me know the steps to reproduce that

Cheers
    R

andre_placido
    Participant

hi! I really don’t understand how you’ve done… Did the changes you’ve made applied to the current pages or only new ones?

Did you make them through the customizer or the Menu inside WordPress?

Radu

I’ve changed the font family for h6 from theme options and this it’s applied sitewide, i’ve used customizer from appearance to set a background color for menu.

andre_placido
    Participant

I don’t whats happening… i’ve just changed H1 to another font, other than Robot, and I’ve set a background image for the website, but it’s not showing. Can you see these changes?

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?