This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     JGCPH
    Participant

Hi.
    I would love to get some help on styling the page for the buttons shown from Paid Membership Pro on restricted pages, that users not logged in see when they dont have permission to view a page.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

I am not able to see the page… please provide me aces to the site and I will give you the code you need.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JGCPH
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     JGCPH
    Participant

Did you receive it?

Catalin

Hello,

I can see the page now. What modifications you want to make to the buttons? Please give me more details to be able to help…

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JGCPH
    Participant

I just want it to look more professional and integrated into the design. First thing could be to change the buttons position, so that they are placed in the center of the site and have a background image to fill the screen. Also the footer is jumping all the way up, since there is no content. Is there a way to keep it floating in the bottom of the page? Thank you so very much

Catalin

please add the background image first and i will provide you the code.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?